Wednesday, June 30, 2004
  more splurging
Well, I kind-of-sort-of went broke doing it, but I've completed my collection of Midori ni Hibi up to the currently released tanks.

Or I would, if I could remember where the hell I put volume 6.


This picture still looks mildly impressive with it absent, though.

I think I left volume 6 in Shenzhen, but I'm not entirely sure.

I also got around to picking up this:



Initially I wished they still had copies of volume 2 left, but in light of what happened afterwards, it turned out somewhat in my favour.

If they had vol 2 in stock, I might have inadvertedly left myself with only HK$30 (~us$3.80) to feed myself for the next two days instead of the HK$90 I have right now.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

ARCHIVES
June 2001 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 /


Powered by Blogger